January 11, 2014

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRADFORD BAD BOY!!!!

Hi, you know? Today is Zayn’s Birthday. Yes! Zayn Javadd Malik. member  of One Direction. Who don’t know ‘One Direction’? I think all people in the world know who they are. Louis, Zayn, Liam, Niall and Harry. I wrote it based with age. Lou, He was older than other in One Direction but he like a child boy. He like joking and always make people laugh with his joke. Why I much talk about Lou? Sorry.
its a reason why I love Zayn. All my friends always talking about him, and I curious “Who are Zayn Malik?’’ At the time, I know his face but I don’t know why people always talk about him. Some people say he is so charming, his voice so amazing, and some people said that he is her husband. Waw! He had hypnotized many people, but I’m not.






















I feel I am a person who late to know him. And I search about ‘ONE DIRECTION’ one year ago. You know what happen. I love ZAYN MALIK! When I watch and look video of One Direction, What Makes You Beautiful at the first sight (asik!) I like ZAYN! Maybe he have a different face or a something different. He don’t have British face but Arabian face. Like ALI SYAKIEB hahaha And his voice, yeah! He have amazing voice. “So c.. c’mon, you got it wrong………..”


And then I found his twitter, Gotcha! I get it! @zaynmalik. Why so easy to find his twitter, like I said earlier some of my friend love him. I followed him! @zaynmalik. His avatar so COOL! He have tattoo below his neck. All my spare time, I use to search everything about him in Google. Biografy, Photo, etc. Everything about him.but for  a long time he have haters, people who hate him because his religion. How stupid they are! Their judge Zayn everytime, say he is a terrorism,  don’t like his religion and everything. Maybe Zayn feel so bad because of  it, at 2012 he closes his twitter account. Directioners LOSS him! LOSSED! And Finally, HIS BACK!  @zaynmalik back!











I love his smile, his laugh, his voice, his hair, his style, everything about him! EVERYTHIING! But he don’t now who are me. He don’t followed me  But I still like the first time, always try for give him a support. Name for person who love Zayn is AMAZAYN! I LOVE U ZAYN!!! You know? His a charming person, but he love and very love sleeping! When he slept, nobody can’t waking up him! Like me but Zayn no better than me haha. He really like slepping, everywhere, and everytime. Uhg! He looks perfect person in UAN Tour, how I miss him when UAN Tour by the way.




JAMBULNYA CUY!!
















Ohya, he had much tattoos! Some Directioners don’t like but I LIKE IT! I I even like it! He’s so cool, gorgeous.. With a ZAP tattoo, microphone, snake, Perrie , etc. He draw his body with Girlfriend picture. How so sweet you are, zayn! Zayn love drawing, maybe that the reason he draw his body. But his tattoos make he looks so COOL!


















Zayn looks don’t care everything about fan, but its WRONG! HE’s SO CARE! He didn’t look like an update on twitter but he is ONLINE! He likes to read tweet or mentions for him but he didn’t update.  Like a mysterious.


















AAAAA I LOVE ZAYN MALIK!  Too much to share about him. HIS PERFECT! I love his smile, his laugh, his voice, his tattoos, his body, his nose, his hair, his….. Everything about him! 





















HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, BRADFORD BAD BOY! Still be  a ZAYN MALIK! Still be a Bradford Bad Boy!






















Still :
-    said VAS HAPPENIN’
-    Makes directioners laugh and smile when we look you for everyday
-    Loved us same like the first time you love us
-    Be a HERO for ALL DIRECTIONER in the planet!!
SUCCESS FOR YOU! I love this lyric! ‘Are we friends(FANS) or are we more?’ (LAGUNYA JLEB!!!)
SEE YOU! See you, I wish I meet you… I don’t know when, but I believe it!
SEE YOU


Fans aren’t just fans, they are part of my family – Zayn Malik





When i see Zayn with Perrie :(
Zayn and Perrie



LAST PICTURE! I MISS HIM WHEN HE LOOKS LIKE THIS PICTURE...


21 PHOTOS of ZAYN MALIK SHARED on BIRTHDAY HIM!
HAPPY MALIK DAY.... 21! No More Teens!


*Sorry for bad accent

No comments:

Post a Comment